Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Re: OfflineIMAP project hosting choices

To: Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP project hosting choices
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:17:38 -0500

Christoph Höger wrote:
> If you like trac but don't want to maintain it by yourself:
> https://fedorahosted.org/web/faq

Actually, I used to host OfflineIMAP in trac on my server.  The problem
with trac is that you have to have a separate installation for each
project.  I write a lot of small utilities, and checking for bug reports
in 20 different projects was a royal PITA.

I actually think I'll stick with Redmine for now.