Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2009:
Re: OfflineIMAP & UW IMAPd

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP & UW IMAPd
From: Ng Oon-Ee <ngoonee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:28:47 +0800

Hi all,

Sometimes my friends forward me google chats, which have additional
headers which look like this:-

Offlineimap's python parser chokes on uploading these messages to the
IMAP server. Removing those lines fixes the issue, but I have to
manually do that everytime I get one of these emails. Note, there is no
problem with downloading from the server, but I tend to file my emails
to another folder, and it can't upload from that folder to the server.