Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2009:
regular folder validity problems

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: regular folder validity problems
From: Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 20:20:13 +0200

Hi all,
since I use offlineimap I am struggling with regular folder validity
problems with my uiversity account. I figured out they use uw-imap.

After a little research I've read, that sometimes spam messages can
contain X-IMAP[base] header entries.
Could this lead to single folder corruption (having saved X and got Y
with X < Y and both very large)?

And if yes, would a .procmail filter help on that issue?

Or would it be wise for offlineimap to re-load all messages if X < Y
with X-Y being the uid delta?

regards,

Christoph

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil