Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: June 2009:
User-defined tags

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: User-defined tags
From: Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 22:47:51 -0300

One of the reasons I use Evolution is its support for tags, aka labels.
Initially there could be only 5 tags, but for some versions now we are
able to define more tags. I have some "extra" tags defined, and although
FastMail.FM doesn't display them in its webmail interface, it doesn't
destroy them either -- deleting the local cache and recreating the
account in Evolution makes the custom tags appear.

But then, if I ask OfflineIMAP to fetch the mail, I can't make Evolution
see the custom tags. Is this a bug, or a misconfiguration?

Thanks in advance.

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof@xxxxxxxxx>