Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2008:
Re: OfflineIMAP bug tracker

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP bug tracker
From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 23:26:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, John Goerzen wrote:

> 2) Some people from the community could do triage, redirecting of people
> to this list for support requests, etc.

Sure - maybe you could make the new bugs send email to this list?  I could
maybe get to know the bug database and help you do support that way.

It would be nice if there were a way to just turn bugs into mailing list
threads or something. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
He is no lawyer who cannot take two sides.