Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2008:
OfflineIMAP bug tracker

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OfflineIMAP bug tracker
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:56:28 -0500

Hi folks,

I'm looking for some advice.

There is an OfflineIMAP bug tracker, and lately it is getting a lot of
stuff in it that aren't bugs.  In fact, the vast majority of items being
reported to the OfflineIMAP BTS are times when OfflineIMAP aborts due to
a server error, support requests, or duplicates of existing reports.

This is being a big waste of time for me, and I'm not sure what to do
about it.

Some options:

1) Turn off the bug tracker.  Probably an option of last resort.

2) Some people from the community could do triage, redirecting of people
to this list for support requests, etc.

3) Other ideas?

Thanks,