Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2008:
Re: how to convert man pages?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: how to convert man pages?
From: Giorgio Lando <patroclo7@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 22:05:00 +0200

Ok, now I have compiled and installed all the docbook-utils dependencies
and docbook-utils itself.

I get very similar errors running docbook2man, but a couple of lines
could be interesting:

offlineimap.sgnsgmls:/home/patroclo7/aur/offlineimap/src/offlineimap/offlineimap.sgml:1:60:W:cannot

generate system identifier for public text"-//OASIS//DTDDocBookV4.1//EN"
nsgmls:/home/patroclo7/aur/offlineimap/src/offlineimap/offlineimap.sgml:3:0:E:reference

to entity "REFERENCE" for which no system identifier could be generated

Does anybody know what the "system identifier for public text" is in
this context and how it can be generated? Any insight from a non-debian
based system can be particularly useful (for example from slackware).
Thanks in advance.

Giorgio