Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2008:
ANN: OfflineIMAP 5.99.9

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ANN: OfflineIMAP 5.99.9
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:28:04 -0500

Available now from http://software.complete.org/offlineimap

Changes since 5.99.8:

  [ John Goerzen ]
  * Automatically create top-level localfolder for Maildirs this is the
    folder Maildirs will put messages in.  (Closes: #286967)

  [ Florian Friesdorf ]
  * Ignore empty LocalStatus files I created new IMAP folders on my
    server. In some moment I found offlineimap crashed. The reason were
    empty LocalStatus files. From looking at the code I have no
    explanation how those files came into existence.

  [ John Goerzen ]
  * Add *~ to .gitignore
  * Updated offlineimap.conf with Kerberos info
  * Also make bin/offlineimap +x

  [ Florian Friesdorf ]
  * chmod +x offlineimap.py