Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2008:
ANN: Revamped OfflineIMAP website

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ANN: Revamped OfflineIMAP website
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:24:30 -0500

Hi folks,

Recently (a week or so ago), the OfflineIMAP website migrated from Trac to
Redmine.  It is still hosted at http://software.complete.org/offlineimap

There are many improvements... some of them include:

* Much nicer issue tracker

* Nicer download tool

* Integration with Git repository

* Web forums

On the last item... I'm generally a person that hates web forums.  But there
are some people that like 'em, so I figured I'd tick the little box that
turns them on for OfflineIMAP and see how they go.  I hope to avoid
fragmenting the community, but rather to draw more in.  Feedback
appreciated.