Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2008:
Re: offlineimap and dovecot

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap and dovecot
From: Gour <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:34:49 +0100

On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:18:20 +0000
Andy Schofield <ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

> Use the one that Asheesh provided in response to my question. His
> custom translations generate a Maildir++ structure which is
> compatible with dovecot.
>
> http://lists.complete.org/offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx/2007/10/msg00006.html.gz
>
> It deals with the INBOX as a special case.

I've running dovecot imap server on both desktop and laptop machine and
would like to do offlineimap sync on laptop to sync with the desktop
machine.

I tried with above nametrans, but somehow getting wrong results -
folders from desktop ends on laptop without leading '.'. (I use same
maildir++ structure on both machines.)

I saw that offlineimap-5.99.x (I've 5.99.4) brings some support for
handling Dovecot folders, but would appreciate any help how to make it
work properly?

Sincerely,
Gour

-- File: signature.asc