Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2008:
Re: offlineimap and dovecot

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: offlineimap and dovecot
From: Gour <gour@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:12:51 +0100

>>>>> "Gour" == Gour  <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Excuse me for replying to myself...

Gour> I tried with above nametrans, but somehow getting wrong results -
Gour> folders from desktop ends on laptop without leading '.'. (I use
Gour> same maildir++ structure on both machines.)

The problem was I forgot to enable 'nametrans = backwardsnametrans' line
in my [Repository Local] section.

Now everything is OK and offlineimap rocks :-)

Sincerely,
Gour