Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2007:
offlineimap crashes a lot

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: offlineimap crashes a lot
From: "David L. Emerson" <demerson3x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 06:40:46 -0800

Hi all,

offlineimap crashes almost every time it downloads any messages.

(I've actually written a rather fancy shell script to restart it
whenever it fails!)

Maybe I have a buggy imap server? I don't know what type of server it
is, or how to find out, but I'll be happy to find out if there's a way
I can do so...

Is there any particular log that would be useful for me to post?

Happily, even with all the crashing, it seems to be very "reliable" ...
if that's not completely contradictory...

~David.