Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2007:
OfflineIMAP and launchd

To: offlineimap <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OfflineIMAP and launchd
From: Raffi Khatchadourian <khatchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:00:46 -0500

Has anyone had any success running OfflineIMAP from launchd (now that
crontab is deprecated on OS X)? I somehow can't get the logging to work
and often when I put my notebook computer to sleep, when the computer
awakes offlineimap is not functioning via the launchd job (the pid and
lock files need to be removed from the ~/.offlineimap directory).
Thanks!

Raffi