Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2007:
Missing module using offlineimap via cron

To: offlineimap <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Missing module using offlineimap via cron
From: Raffi Khatchadourian <khatchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:19:18 -0400

Hi,

Offlineimap works fine when I run it from the console, however, when I
install it as a cron I get the follow error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/Users/raffi/local/offlineimap/offlineimap.py", line 20, in ?
     from offlineimap import init
   File "/Users/raffi/local/offlineimap/offlineimap/init.py", line 20, in ?
     from offlineimap import imapserver, repository, folder, mbnames,
threadutil, version, syncmaster, accounts
   File "/Users/raffi/local/offlineimap/offlineimap/imapserver.py", line 20, in
?
     from offlineimap import imaplibutil, imaputil, threadutil
   File "/Users/raffi/local/offlineimap/offlineimap/imaplibutil.py", line 19,
in ?
     import re, string, types, binascii, socket, time, random, subprocess, sys,
os
ImportError: No module named subprocess

I expect that I should be setting some environmental variable to the
location of my python library. Does anyone have any ideas? Here is my crontab
file:

MAILTO="raffi@localhost"
*/3 * * * * /Users/raffi/local/offlineimap/offlineimap.py -q -u
Noninteractive.Quiet

Thanks!

Raffi