Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2007:
OfflineIMAP 5.99.4 released

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OfflineIMAP 5.99.4 released
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:43:02 -0500

Hi,

OfflineIMAP 5.99.4 has been released.  This version reverts the patch
added to 5.99.3 that caused maildir spinning.  I also fixed the version
strings in offlineimap.py and version.py.

Also, by now I have either applied all patches in my queue, or replied
back indicating why I haven't.  If you have sent me a patch and haven't
heard back from me, please let me know.