Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2007:
offlineimap_5.99.2 not running

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: offlineimap_5.99.2 not running
From: Haris Koutsouris <harisk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:47:47 +0300

Hello everyone,

It seems I have a problem running the 5.99.2 version of offlineimap. I have
been running succesfully 4.0.16 for some time, but no luck with the new one.
The error i get is :
./offlineimap.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./offlineimap.py", line 20, in ?
    from offlineimap import init
  File "/home/harisk/bin/offlineimap/offlineimap/init.py", line 20, in ?
    from offlineimap import imapserver, repository, folder, mbnames,
threadutil, version, syncmaster, accounts
  File "/home/harisk/bin/offlineimap/offlineimap/imapserver.py", line 20, in ?
    from offlineimap import imaplibutil, imaputil, threadutil
  File "/home/harisk/bin/offlineimap/offlineimap/imaplibutil.py", line 19,
in ?
    import re, string, types, binascii, socket, time, random, subprocess, sys,
os
ImportError: No module named subprocess

I suspect i am missing some python module since my system is pretty old.
 python -V
Python 2.2.2

and the system is redhat 9.
Is my python version adequate? Is the a python module missing? where can i
find it, if possible ?

Thanks a lot.

Haris