Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2007:
autorefresh with preauthtunnel?

To: offlineimap list <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: autorefresh with preauthtunnel?
From: martin f krafft <madduck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:37:03 +0200

I am trying to experiment with autorefresh, but found that
offlineimap seems to ignore it. I am using preauthtunnel to create
an SSH tunnel through which I then run imapd directly. I tried
putting autorefresh into [general], the [Account ] stanza, as well
as the remote [Repository ] stanza, but in all cases, offlineimap
would just exit after a single run. -o is not being passed. Here are
the relevant settings:
autorefresh = 600
holdconnectionopen = yes
keepalive = 60

Any idea what's going on?

half a bee, philosophically, must ipso facto half not be.
but half the bee has got to be, vis-a-vis its entity. you see?
but can a bee be said to be or not to be an entire bee,
when half the bee is not a bee, due to some ancient injury?
                                                       -- monty python

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@xxxxxxxxxxx

-- File: digital_signature_gpg.asc
-- Desc: Digital signature (see http://martin-krafft.net/gpg/)