Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2006:
Re: distribution-agnostic offlineimap.spec

Subject: Re: distribution-agnostic offlineimap.spec
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:01:04 -0500

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 09:54:40AM +0100, Adam Spiers wrote:
> Attached is a .spec file which builds cleanly on Fedora Core 4, SUSE
> Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 (beta - not out yet! I work for Novell)
> and Novell Linux Desktop 9.  I deliberately made it distro-agnostic,
> so it should build pretty much anywhere.
> Note that it uses the UID SEARCH patch I sent out in the previous
> mail; this can be removed when John makes the next release.

On that note, it actually is now made.  OfflineIMAP 4.0.12 is out there:

  * Apply patch from Ben Kibbey to support new restoreatime feature.
  * Workaround for a bug in Exchange win which it doesn't like
    folders with an asterisk in their name.
  * Apply patch from Adam Spiers to remove parens in SEARCH command.

If you'd like to mail me the updated .spec file directly, I would be
happy to commit it to my source tree.