Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2006:
distribution-agnostic offlineimap.spec

Subject: distribution-agnostic offlineimap.spec
From: Adam Spiers <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:54:40 +0100

Attached is a .spec file which builds cleanly on Fedora Core 4, SUSE
Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 (beta - not out yet! I work for Novell)
and Novell Linux Desktop 9.  I deliberately made it distro-agnostic,
so it should build pretty much anywhere.
Note that it uses the UID SEARCH patch I sent out in the previous
mail; this can be removed when John makes the next release.

Cheers,
Adam

Name: offlineimap
Source0: %{name}_%{version}.tar.gz
Patch0: %{name}_%{version}-uid-search.patch
BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-%{release}-buildroot
Requires: python >= 2.2.1

%description
OfflineIMAP is  a  tool  to   simplify   your   e-mail  reading.   With
OfflineIMAP,  you  can  read  the same mailbox from multiple computers.
You get a current copy of your messages on each computer,  and  changes
you make one place will be visible on all other systems.  For instance,
you can delete a message on your home  computer,  and  it  will  appear
deleted  on  your work computer as well.  OfflineIMAP is also useful if
you want to use a mail reader that does not have IMAP support, has poor
IMAP support, or does not provide disconnected operation.

%prep
%setup -n %{name}
%patch -p1

%build
python setup.py build

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
python setup.py install --prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_prefix}

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%files
%defattr(-,root,root,-)
%doc docs manual.* README COPY* ChangeLog* UPGRADING
/usr/bin/*
/usr/lib/python*

%changelog
* Sat Apr 29 2006 Adam Spiers <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 4.0.11-2