Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2005:
Re: TypeError: unsubscriptable object

To: Karl Auer <kauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:09:07 -0500

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 09:45:06PM +0200, Karl Auer wrote:

> It *was* 100% repeatable, but on a mailbox level, not on a message
> level - it appeared to happen somewhere during processing INBOX. After
> several attempts, I read my mail directly. I guess a particular
> message was causing the problem (or it's a problem that disappears
> when debug is on :-), because when I ran OfflineIMAP again, this time
> with debug and logging to a file, I ended up with a flawless transfer
> of all my mail, a 220Mb local repository and a 680Mb log file.

It could also be that Exchange doesn't play nice with IMAP clients that
open up multiple connections to it simultaneously.  If you see the
problem again, it would be useful to see if running OfflineIMAP with -1
works around it.  I think it much more likely that this would influence
the outcome than enabling debugging, but hey, one never knows :-)

Thanks,