Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2005:
Re: TypeError: unsubscriptable object

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Karl Auer <kauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:45:06 +0200

> Actually, there is a search tool if you scroll down to the bottom of the
> page on lists.complete.org.

Ah - but only on the main lists page, and I went straight to the offlineimap
list page. Next time...

> > When I try to collect mail, OfflineIMAP dies with the following
> > messages:
>
> Is this 100% repeatable?  That is, it happens with *every* message?  If
> so, then this is a new problem that we can probably fix.  It would be
> very useful to have the output from offlineimap -d imap -1.  (Please
> note, this may contain passwords or other sensitive data)

It *was* 100% repeatable, but on a mailbox level, not on a message level - it
appeared to happen somewhere during processing INBOX. After several attempts, I
read my mail directly. I guess a particular message was causing the problem (or
it's a problem that disappears when debug is on :-), because when I ran
OfflineIMAP again, this time with debug and logging to a file, I ended up with
a flawless transfer of all my mail, a 220Mb local repository and a 680Mb log
file.

If it happens again, I'll get back to you. Meantime, thanks for an extremely
useful program!

Regards, K.

Karl Auer (kauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)                   +41-43-2660706 (h)
http://www.biplane.com.au/~kauer/                  +41- 1-6327531 (w)