Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2005:
Re: TypeError: unsubscriptable object

To: Karl Auer <kauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:12:09 -0500

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 12:35:13AM +0200, Karl Auer wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I've been through the mail archives on this and found only suggestions
> to upgrade, no actual fix. I may have missed something, there's no
> search feature, so I was manually scanning threads :-)

google with site:lists.complete.org works well :-)

Actually, there is a search tool if you scroll down to the bottom of the
page on lists.complete.org.

> Anyway, I'm running Python 2.4.1 and the latest(?) OfflineIMAP (last
> change 2004-11-16 17:14:17 according to the change log).
>
> When I try to collect mail, OfflineIMAP dies with the following
> messages:

Is this 100% repeatable?  That is, it happens with *every* message?  If
so, then this is a new problem that we can probably fix.  It would be
very useful to have the output from offlineimap -d imap -1.  (Please
note, this may contain passwords or other sensitive data)