Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2005:
Thanks - working!

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Thanks - working!
From: Simon Waldman <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:59:11 +0000

Just to say thank you to everybody who helped me out a week or so ago. I
now have offlineimap working, although I have found that with dovecot I
have to set maxconnections = 1 to avoid it tripping over itself. Whether
the fault here lies with offlineimap or dovecot I don't know, but as
it's the local system, having just a single connection doesn't slow
things down much.

Many thanks for all your help.

--
"He who hesitates is not only lost, but miles from the next exit."
              -- Unknown