Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2005:
Crashes when using Tk.Blinkenlights

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Crashes when using Tk.Blinkenlights
From: Per Jonsson <poj+offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:19:59 +0100

Hello!
I've been using OfflineIMAP for a week and a half on my Debian/sarge
system using the debian package and I'm very happy with the way it's
working except that it crashes when it's been running for a couple of
hours using the Tk.Blinkenlights UI.

I have not managed to locate the problem any closer, but I see no
crashes when I use Tk.VerboseUI.

When I've been running using Tk.Blinkenlights, python has segfaulted,
which I believe is very uncommon. Any further locating of the problem
has failed, because I can't provoke the error.

Any ideas on what to do to help locate the problem would be helpful.

/Per

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Digital signature