Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2005:
Dovecot

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dovecot
From: Simon Waldman <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:00:32 +0000

I've been looking at which IMAP server to use locally. I was going to go
for Courier, but then discovered teh existance of Dovecot. This is
attractive because it can uses mboxes rather than maildirs, and I have
years' worth of mail archived in mbox format.

Has anybody used dovecot with offlineimap? Has it been reliable? Any
problems?

Thanks again
Simon

--
"Democracy is the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people."
-Oscar Wilde.