Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2005:
Re: Dovecot

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Dovecot
From: Sweth Chandramouli <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:40:16 -0500

On Thursday, 10 February 2005 at 05:00:32 EST,
   Simon Waldman (<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:
> Has anybody used dovecot with offlineimap? Has it been reliable? Any
> problems?

I've been using that combo with no issues for about a half year
now, w/ dovecot as a remote imap server; I haven't tried it w/ dovecot
locally, but I imagine that that would work fine as well.

-- Sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli
sweth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - http://EthicalHomes.com/