Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2004:
Creating mail folders...

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Creating mail folders...
From: Seth Falcon <sethfalcon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:49:18 -0700

Is there a way to have offlineimap create folders server side that have
been created locally?

As a mutt user, I have my sent mail folder labeled with the month and
year ala set record = sent-`date +%m-%Y`.  Although my mail client
creates the mail directory/folder locally, it does not get sync'd.

Without such a feature, I have to resort to using something other than
offlineimap to create new folders.... I'd rather always use offlineimap!

thanks,

+ seth