Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2003:
4.0 backwards incompatibility

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 4.0 backwards incompatibility
From: Chris Armstrong <radix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:22:06 -0400

I just upgraded my Debian Unstable machine to offlineimap 4.0, and noticed
that it was incompatible with my "old" mail directories. Is there _no_ way I
can avoid having to re-download all of my mail? I'm on a slow link and have
a ton of mail, and really don't want to do this. Of course I don't mind the
config file changes. Are there any plans for a script, or something, that
converts whatever it needs to convert so that I don't have to re-download
all of my mail?

Thanks,

---------+     http://twistedmatrix.com/users/radix.twistd/