Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2003:
Changing names of folders during sync.

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Changing names of folders during sync.
From: Josef Karthauser <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 00:02:18 +0100

Dear all,
I want to change the names of some of the folders as they get
synchronised locally.  The sample config suggests:

    nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^INBOX.', '', foldername)

This will strip INBOX. off the beginning of each name.  However I'd like
to make a few more changes also and I don't know how to specify more
than one change.  Is this possible?

i.e.

    nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^INBOX.', '', foldername)
    nametrans = lambda foldername: re.sub('^INBOX$', 'spool', foldername)

etc.

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser (joe@xxxxxxxxxx)              http://www.josef-k.net/