Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2003:
Suggestion for a new UI feature

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Suggestion for a new UI feature
From: Sergei Kolobov <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 18:38:51 +0300

There is one thing I personally would like to see added to OfflineIMAP:
upon completion of the operation, a table summarizing the changes is
displayed; something similar to this:

                                Messages
Folder                          New     Deleted   Marked read
INBOX                           10      2         1
Lists.OfflineIMAP               5       0         0
FreeBSD.ports                   98      10        0

I think it could be implemented either as a completely new UI or as an
optional feature of the exisiting UIs, enabled via a command line
switch.

I have looked into doing that myself but cannot figure out where to
start hacking the code.

Sergei