Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2002:
Re: OfflineIMAP gives DELETE warnings for filtered-out folders.

To: Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@xxxxxxxxxx>, offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP gives DELETE warnings for filtered-out folders.
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:43:07 -0500

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 10:35:08AM -0400, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> This accomplishes the same thing I already have in a more roundabout way,
> and has the same problem where OfflineIMAP gives me spurious warnings about
> wanting to delete folders between 6 and 3 (most of the day).

OK, I will look into that.

For everyone's information, I'm moving to another state at the beginning of
September, so I do not have a lot of time to devote to OfflineIMAP just now,
what with selling houses, changing jobs, and everything else that goes with
such a move.  So please be patient with me, or feel free to send in patches
:-)