Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Re: Bug-tracking system now live

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bug-tracking system now live
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:36:44 -0400

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:42:24PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Martijn, you'll be disappointed that I didn't use Roundup.  RT2 just is a
> better product, even though it's not written with my favorite programming
> language :-)  I think you'll find it very nice to use nonetheless, and it
> will take less of our time away from coding.

Hey, I won't be the one maintyaining it. ;) Besides, you prolly had a much
harder look at things than I did.

I expressed my opinion because I thought you asked, but that doesn't mean
you hurt my feelings if you make up your mind and my first choice wasn't it.

I am sure I'll get used to it. :)

--
Martijn Pieters