Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2002:
Bug-tracking system now live

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bug-tracking system now live
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:42:24 -0500

Hi,

There is now a bug-tracking system live for OfflineIMAP.  To visit it, go
to:

http://bugs.complete.org/

You can create an account there.

New bug reports may be entered either via e-mail to
offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or using the Web interface.  Free-form e-mails
are accepted.

You may subscribe to get notices of (a) new bugs only; or (b) any changes on
any bugs.  See the FAQ linked from the bugs site for more information.

I intend to write some tools for Subversion so that you can mention a bug
number and have the commit log message be automatically copied to the bug!
(Maybe even close it)

I intend to shortly move all the TODO items into the BTS.  I intend to also
copy outstanding items from the Debian BTS to ours so we will have a single
point of contact for them.

Martijn, you'll be disappointed that I didn't use Roundup.  RT2 just is a
better product, even though it's not written with my favorite programming
language :-)  I think you'll find it very nice to use nonetheless, and it
will take less of our time away from coding.

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org