Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: July 2002:
[aclug-local] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: <local@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-local] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:37:19 -0500

Aclug @ NeuralMatrix is mostly complete, but lacking content. That's been
the major problem with Aclug's website all along, severe lack of content.
Otherwise, I just need to find a classifieds module and need suggestions on
what other features might be missing.  At that point, we'd need to go
googling for a module or find someone proficient in php to write it for us.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx