Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: local: July 2002:
[aclug-local] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...

To: local@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-local] Re: ACLUG Website - which way to go...
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 17:23:26 -0500

Dale W Hodge wrote:
> Tom Hull and I have had some discussions on WebDev on which direction to take
> the new Aclug website. In response to his challenge, I've set up a
> proof-of-concept site at http://aclug.neuralmatrix.org which I have dubbed
> Beta2.  The original Beta1 site is still at http://aclug.notwerk.net .  I
> challenge our members to vist both sites and provide us with feedback on what
> you like or dislike about them, their ease of use, and what features you think
> are missing.

Please note, however, that work on the aclug.notwerk.net website has not come
to a halt. For example, I added more support for news, polls, and classified
ads today. I've also made most of the moderation policies open, so it will be
easier for users to add data to the website.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/