Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] [Fwd: some help for a newbie]

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: goldenllama@xxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] [Fwd: some help for a newbie]
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 11:10:57 -0600

Mr. Demski sent the following message to the info address. If anyone is
able to help please as respond to his goldenllama@xxxxxxx address, not
to the list.

Also Mr Demski,feel free to join our linux-help list at
http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi and ask any
specific questions you have.

And if anyone has any suggestions for a good beginner linux guide online
or in book form, you might want to post that here.

Clint Brubakken
Some guy from ACLUG