Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] Re: Sendmail-8.93

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Sendmail-8.93
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:17:41 -0600

I've never heard of a person doing that, and I'm wondering WHY you would do
that... it would be VERY easy to a "bad" subject line and get past your
filter.

If it is possible, though, I'm sure it would include the use of procmail.
(I've never tried using procmail on outbound mail, but I'm sure it can be
done)

-- Jonathan