Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2002:
[linux-help] restarting daemons on reboot

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] restarting daemons on reboot
From: Bruce Alderman <baa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 16:16:02 -0600 (CST)

I had to shut my Linux box down this weekend for a hardware upgrade, and
when I restarted it, the lpd and mysql daemons did not restart. It's been
nearly a year since my last upgrade, but I recall having to restart these
daemons manually that time as well. What file do I need to edit to start
these automatically on booting?

--
Bruce Alderman                                baa@xxxxxxxxxx
                 http://www.intcon.net/~baa