Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2002:
[linux-help] Mouse trubs on 7.3

To: aclug help <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Mouse trubs on 7.3
From: Larry Bottorff <mrprenzl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:59:03 -0500

I just clean installed RH7.3 and everything's fine but my mouse. I think =
I=20
accidentally chose the wrong mouse type (standard PS/2, not 3-button PS/2=
=20
generic). It works, but without the middle wheel button (no Unix paste!).=
 I=20
have an MS Wheel Mouse Optical that has worked on 7.2 just fine. Before t=
he=20
clean install, I upgraded 7.2 with 7.3 and the middle wheel worked fine. =
I=20
tried mouseconfig, but the changes aren't taking. Any ideas?

Lb