Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2001:
[linux-help] Re: multiple domains.

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: multiple domains.
From: "sudharsha" <adithya111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:43:30 +0530

thanks Steve.
What you mean to say is that I have to add eng.star.lk and acc.star.lk to
/etc/etc/local-host-names file and also to put eng.star.lk and acc.star.lk
in the sendmail.cw file.
and also if I am using the send mail access feature to put
eng.star.lk RELAY
acc.star.lk RELAY in the
access file.?
So do I have to setup my subdomains in bind and do I have to put
an MX record for each eng.star.lk and acc.star.lk subdomains.?
Acctually my requirement is to have users such as user@xxxxxxx and
user@xxxxxxxxxxx and also user@xxxxxxxxxxx in the same mail server and
to have www.star.lk and www.eng.star.lk and also www.acc.star.lk in another
machine which will act as the webserver.
Thanks in advance.
Sudharsha.