Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2001:
[linux-help] Re: multiple domains.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: multiple domains.
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:51:31 -0500

You probably need to add each of these domais as "local host
names". If you are using a default sendmail installation, you will
need to add these domains to the /etc/mail/local-host-names file. If
you are using some distribution munged installation of sendmail, you
are on your own as to where this file might be. You may also need to
add the following feature to your sendmail m4 config:

FEATURE(`use_cw_file')

If you are using the access.db feature: FEATURE(`access_db'),
you will probably also need to add these domains to the access.src
file, like this:

eng.star.lk     RELAY

This should now allow sendmail to receive mail and as long as the
username portion of the address matches a user on the system, mail
should be delivered (assuming everything else, like a delivery agent
is set up properly). If you want to map email usernames to different
users on the system, then you will need to play with the virtusertable
feature of sendmail.

Steve