Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: October 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Mail Address Masq

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Mail Address Masq
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:23:12 -0500

What Steve proposes is the simplest solution, though your ISP may not want
to do this or may want too much $$$ to do this.  The alternatives are to
find somebody that offer virtual mail services at little or no cost, or to
just set your reply to: address to your isp.  That will work as long as
everyone uses the rely to: address instead of the from: address. This is not
guaranteed, however.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx