Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2001:
[linux-help] Need ideas for online business.

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Need ideas for online business.
From: Anthony A Bogardus <abogardus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:22:13 -0500

Hi,
     This friend of mine and I are interested in buying a server and
starting an online business. We thought maybe we would even use linux as
the OS for the server to save money. We're not sure what business to
start or even where to buy the server (Maybe National Computer or
CompUSA). I hope this isn't off topic too much. I thought of something
else. Which ISP to use to run the server?