Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: August 2001:
[linux-help] ftp browser interface

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] ftp browser interface
From: Nathan <ncozzens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:14:34 -0600

Hello,

I've recently setup ProFTP.  Now I'm trying to make it
accessible via browser.  What would you call that?  A
frontend?, backend?, client?  ProFTP seems to work
great, but I'd like it to access it from work without
installing FTP client software.  Does anyone know of
some software that'll link up with ProFTP to make this
happen?

Nate