Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2001:
[linux-help] laptop x configuration

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] laptop x configuration
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:26:45 -0500

I'm trying to set up X on a Sony PCG-FX190 laptop computer. It has a 15.0"
SXGA (1400x1050) TFT screen; Intel 815EM graphics chip with up to 11MB
video SDRAM (shared). I don't see anything in the X terminal database that
matches this. Any ideas about how to figure this out?

Second (unrelated) question: anyone have experience with picking up mail
from kscable.com while on the road? It looks like pop-server@xxxxxxxxxxx
is behind their firewall, so it's not as simple as that.

Thanks.

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.ocston.org/~thull/