Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: June 2001:
[linux-help] Re: DSL IP assignments

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: DSL IP assignments
From: Nathan <ncozzens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 06:17:28 -0600

I've moved to Colo. Spgs. recently, so I can't use
intcon.net.  Qwest only recently started offering DSL
in my area.

So you're telling me that you provide your own ftp,
ssh, mail, http, etc?  Your cron job allows you
to  have a dynamic ip address and still provide these
services for yourself when you're away from home?  If
so, cool.  I check out the site as soon as I get a
chance, but is there any fee, or are they simply
giving you info on how to do something for yourself.

Nate