Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Re: KVM Switch suggestions

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: KVM Switch suggestions
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 19:43:11 -0500

I have seen Belkin KVM switches in use and they work pretty well. If
you want to spend a bit more money, another good name is
LightWave. They have some pretty cool features. If you can afford it,
I strongly recommend a KVM switch over a manual switch. Much less
chance of loosing a keyboard controller, and computers don't complain
so much, especially at bootup.

Steve