Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: May 2001:
[linux-help] Re: Wine...Has anybody made it work (on the CPU!)

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Re: Wine...Has anybody made it work (on the CPU!)
From: Mike Ridgeway <mwridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:04:59 -0500

VMWARE is it.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-help-bounce@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:linux-help-bounce@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Michael Holmes
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 5:21 PM
To: 'linux-help@xxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [linux-help] Wine...Has anybody made it work (on the CPU!)

I am a slave to my 3rd party software, I need a platform which will run
windoz software, and let the software think it is in windoz land.  I use
autocad at work, and am not willing to learn something new.  Especially
since all the cpu's at work are running autocad.(autodesk)  Along with some
real cool games.  (Can't always work!)

Mike