Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: April 2001:
[linux-help] Re: 3com503 Network Interface Card

To: <linux-help@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux-help] Re: 3com503 Network Interface Card
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:45:22 -0500

I'd recommend Coyote Linux www.coyotelinux.com for a single floppy router. It's
based on the linuxrouter project, but seems to support more network cards and
supports both dhcp and pppoe broadband connections. They have a Windows
interface to build the floppy if you dont' have another linux box to do the
building.

That said, neither of these distributions really resemble what you get when you
install a full distribution like RedHat, Debian, Slackware, etc. If you want
more than 'just a firewall', these aren't the way to go.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx