Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: linux-help: March 2001:
[linux-help] Hosed my Mac, now what?

To: linux-help@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-help] Hosed my Mac, now what?
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:57:37 -0600

Hi,
    John Reinke was kind enough to help me with my mac problem, now
I have another.  He said I need a MacOS partition to be able to boot
Linux.  Well, I accidentally erased MacOS COMPLETELY and
when I zapped the PRAM and tried to re-install, USB doesn't work at all,
so I can't use the mouse or keyboard.  Can maybe John, or someone who
owns a Mac, maybe suggesst a mailing list?  I am getting really POed,
right now, Steve Jobs is a lot more of an anti-christ than Bill Gates,
for making intimidating pieces of colored plastic.  Anywho, bye.

Patrick